10 ноября 2013

BFD

I thought very much about what i want to choose for object symbolic of my company. I trying to understand what exactly I guess to say for my client about me and company.

After several nights, I understood that the only thing which can show everything about me, is my debutant's diadem. This is very private, how from ordinary girl with dreams and wishes, I become young lady with new roads and new life. The diadem is symbol for me of something new. Different life, level and people. It's mean that person how become part of this event want something in life.

And through it's I want to show everybody that everything in our life is possible. It's a symbol of something very special, other level, because the occasion, where I bring my diadem gave me many important, novel and incredible things and people in my life.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий